Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still waiting...

Kendra!? Are you out there, girl? I am still waiting to hear from you!!! We are waiting to send out that Blog Candy to you.

As for all you other Peeps...well, I am so glad you keep coming back to visit. Sorry that I have been going through a dry spell here. I know it's been a long time since I posted. I have been busy. I would like to say that it is because I have been overwhelmed with creativity and have been getting beautiful, inspired and creative projects done so that I can share. However, that would just be untrue.

What have I been up to? Life. Plain and simple. And it's been a struggle. I'm sure you have heard the saying, "If it doesn't kill ya' it will make ya' stronger". Well, that is how I feel these days. DH started a new job, with a different schedule and it's taking time to adjust to that. The health insurance issues to deal with are about to do me in. We can't afford the insurance offered thr0ugh his employer's group plan. The kiddos and I are fast approaching not having any health insurance at all. Scary. So my life is being consumed with details. And more details. And more details.

I am so thankful that DH has a job. Getting a new job during this time of economic fallout was definitely a gift from God. We certainly see His hand in all this and are waiting to see how HE works it out. Of course, there are still a lot of details requiring a human to deal with them. (Enter: Myself)

So, I am working behind the scenes at LIFE. Everyone does it, and most do it more successfully that I. However, I must still trudge on. The Lord leads and I follow. Even when the path is lighted one step at a time.

I will be back soon, Peeps. I promise.

No comments: