Thursday, October 22, 2009

A new day and a new job.

Well, last night was the last night at my job. Two weeks ago I turned in my notice, worked my shifts (offering excellent customer service, I might add!) and said my goodbyes to the employees. Today, however, I am employed someplace new. And I think it is not only going to be a nice change, but it will be FUN also. My old job was good, but taking the step of quitting and going to a new place was hard. I think the change will be worth it!

If any of you live in the Treasure Valley and want to check out this great new place, here is the blog site. It's a new scrapbook store called "A Scrapper's and Stamper's Delight". Some of you will recognize that name because the owner also has a store in Twin Falls, ID. Now she has one here in the Treasure Valley too! We will be opening in the next few weeks, so check frequently for updates! Product is being ordered and the store is under construction....make sure to stop in and visit us and check out the amazing things we have in store there!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous page Angie. I am with you on the not liking to cook. I "used" to like to cook, but now with a family it is definitely more of a chore. TFS your talent with us!