Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

and this penguin doesn't seem to mind! I did this card as a "thank you" to a friend who has gifted me several times this month! She is very generous and has such a giving nature. I wanted to thank her with a special card.

The penguin is an Archiver's Exclusive die from Quickutz (still available at your local Archiver's stores). The stamp sets are: Snowflakes (Hero Arts-Warmest Winter Wishes), flourish on left (Stampendous-our of their Jumbo Tree set), Flourish on the right (Autumn Leaves-double scroll) and the sentiment is from Hero ARts). The snowflakes and flourishes were stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I added some bling and ta-dah!!! The penguin has a happy home!

It is still in the middle of the day here at the Gem House, so I must be off to teach my kiddos. History and Phonics are up next! Have a great day, Peeps...thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a really cute penguin!! so darling!! ;)