Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen...

Well Peeps. I am looking forward to my weekend off. Yep. One whole weekend. Well deserved, since I worked four out of five Saturdays in November, including Thanksgiving. (cue violins here...) Anyway...I am also working on a chest cold with laryngitis. (My husband LOVES when I get laryngitis...just one more reason to tease me.) The only house cleaning chore on the list is to clean the bathrooms. A job I really, really detest. However, I am glad that no one else sees the condition of the bathrooms...because I would truly be embarassed!!!

Then, other than that little chore, I am going to scrapbook. And scrapbook and scrapbook. Oh, I might throw in some cards too. I do have to do some tags and cards to go along with the gifts I have been slaving away on. (I had better get busy. I think I will scrapbook for a while and then clean the bathrooms....hee-hee.) If you want to see some festive and beautiful christmas tags, you ought to hop on over to Tim Holtz's blog and check out his "12 tags of Christmas". They are fabulous.

As for my card, well, the reindeer and believe stamps are from Prickley Pear. The reindeer is stamped in Versamark, the "Believe" is stamped and then I used white embossing powder on it. The patterned paper is from Chatterbox. I love the simplicity of this card. I don't do my own Christmas cards. I used to, but it got to be such a chore that it wasn't something that as enhancing my holiday season...so I just quit. It takes a lot of time to put together 60 or 70 Christmas cards. I love them, but after the kids were born, it was just too much. However, I did this card for the Prickley Pear design team. Since it is the Christmas season, after all!

Okay, Peeps! Have an excellent weekend. I am off to scrapbook, make cards and then photograph them so I can share them with you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous creation!! ;) Love that image!! I noticed that you still have the old link for me in your sidebar. Could you please change it to stampedsmiles.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!!

Angie said...

Taken care of!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angie!! ;) I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season!! :)