Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And more....

Well, Peeps...here is another layout. This is still another layout from that album that I have been sharing with you. I keep thinking that each time I post a layout from this album it will be the last. And I thought that again today...but then I remember there are a few more pages that I want to share. So stay tuned for a couple more posts about this album.

If you want to know what paper I used, it is from DCWV's Nonsense line. It is too adorable. Even after working with it for this gift album, I asked for (and got!!) a pad of it for Christmas. It will be great to do an album for my DD. I am thinking maybe her birthday mini-album, or perhaps a soccer mini-album...hummmm.....so many choices.

We are back to school today. Yesterday, the school "powers-that-be" gave us online schoolers a day off. Don't quite know why, because in the other three years we have been doing this, we didn't get any extra days off. I know kids in traditional school get some days for the upcoming MLKJ Day and President's day, as well as tacher work days. However, we don't normally get any "in-service" days off. I am GLAD that we do this year. I am tired, tired, tired this week. Maybe it is the drippy, dreary weather. Regardless, it is affecting not only my schooling and energy level...but I have felt about as creative as a brick. Before Christmas I was truckin' on through projects like you wouldn't believe. Now....well, I am not. That creativity will return...but until then, thank goodness I have more photos to post from last year's end-of-the-year project spree!

Have a good week, Peeps!

No comments: