Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Next Generation


Well, this is what I have been doing. I drew this for my daughter's birthday card. Of course, I don't even claim to have it actually ON a card...but the coloring is done. I will try to post a picture of the finished card. (If I ever get it done!! Maybe it will be for NEXT year's birthday, since her birthday is already past for this year.) I wish I had done my job and actually written down what marker numbers I had used...but I was coloring for fun and not making note of those things. Sometimes, it is just nice to not have to think ahead and remember to make notes about things like that!

Also, just so you know...I am passing on my LOVE of Copic markers to my children. Here is a peak at the Copic Lesson (I must say it was much anticipated by my children...they nagged me to sit down and give them a lesson...) with my kids. I guess I will just pass this on to the next generation....




The kids chose their own digital prints and colored the whole image before we were done. They were so excited! And I must say, they did a great job.

Enjoy your week, Friends. I hope you will check back regularly!

No comments: