Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Warm Wishes.


Yes, I know. Lately I have had a thing for easel cards. They really are so much fun and make such a nice thing to give someone who you want to give an extra-special card to. This stamp by Stampabilities is called "Bunny Cruise - Bumble". Just a perfect image since we are in the middle of old, hot summer. Makes you feel cooler just looking at it, doesn't it?

I really had to search for a sentiment to go with it though. I ended up using "Warm Wishes" from a Christmas set. I have to admit, I am pretty proud of THAT idea!


Copic Colors: Bunny: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, R20. Intertube: R01, R02, R05. Water & fish: BG70, BG72, BG75. Background: BG000. Duck & Lemonade: Y32, Y35, Y38.

Thanks for stopping in and "warm wishes" to you too!
Angie

3 comments:

Karalee said...

I just love House Mouse. So stinkin' cute! Angie - superb coloring and love the card.

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, a darling card, Angie! Love your coloring and gorgeous shading! Angie, thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog recently. I'd love seeing what you have done with your finished waterfall fold mini booklet. Thanks again for your kindness in visiting my blog. hugs, Donna

Huckleberry stitches said...

Hey lady! Cute cute cards! How are you guys doing? We are well! Hit me up!