Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am still alive.



Hi there, Peeps! I truly hope you are enjoying your summer, no matter what your plans have been. Vacation? Travel? Spending time with your kiddos? I have been busy trying to de-stress from losing my job (store closed, now unemployed) and trying to find a new job. I am anticipating some exciting things coming up, so stay tuned!

I have had time to create some things. This is a thank you card I did for a dear friend at work. The blue dotted paper is from JilliBean Soup. The flowered paper is from DCWV (I think). ;O) The stamp (isn't she just adorable??) is from Little Darlings. Now, the Copic Colors! I remembered to write them down!!!

Dress: BG 53, BG57, BG09. Ribbon on hat: BV 000, BV 02, BV 04, BV 08. Flowers on Hat: RV 21, RV 23, RV 25, RV 29. Hat and skin: E13, YR18, E07, E09, E59.

Thanks for stopping. Pop in again soon as there are most posts scheduled!
Angie

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Very cute card. :)