Monday, May 21, 2012

Finally!

Wow! So much for good intentions, huh? I have had a few unexpected things pop up as far as my job has been concerned. We are now in the process of relocating an 8000-square-foot retail space. However, if the relocation doesn't take place by the last day of June. I will be unemployed. So here is to hoping and praying for a new job!

However, even though I haven't been posting, I have been creating and taking photos. So over the next week, I will post those here.

Here is project number one!


This was a card for my son for his 10th birthday. A couple of years ago he started requesting that I "color" him a card especially for his birthday.
The dragon image was just so fun to color. It is a digi stamp from Dustin Pike. Because I did this just for fun for him, I did something naughty. I didn't write down my Copic color combinations. Sorry, Friends. However, I do hope you enjoy the project. Pop back in a day or two for more photos of a different project!
As always, thanks for stopping by.
Angie

No comments: