Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I love this stamp.


I do have to tell you that I love this Mo Manning stamp. Isn't it so much fun? This happens to be a birthday card for my mother-in-law. However, this stamped image could be used for a lot of different things. I first fell in love with it because it reminded me of my daughter who is in middle school. I recently got some Copic markers (a "need") so I could play around with making one of the girls a redhead. Hummm...love that.

And again, I was naughty. Since I was playing, I didn't record the markers I was using. My apologies. However, sometimes it is nice to just sit and color and not worry about making a list of colors you are using. I will try to get better. Though that may not happen for another couple of posts. (Just a bit of foreshadowing here...)

Hope you are having a great week!
Angie

No comments: