Saturday, May 26, 2012

Something new.

This is my first attempt at an easel card. I was pleased at the way it turned out. That House Mouse image is one of my favorites! Isn't he cute? And again, I didn't record the Copic Markers I used. However, I do know that the mouse was colored with the "W" gray series. Not a lot of help, huh?

I did think that maybe I would make the cake a chocolate color. I think in all things chocolate. I love that stuff. I am not sure how I would survive without chocolate and Diet Pepsi. Anyhoo...back on topic here. I decided that the little mouse would "pop" better if he weren't leaning against the dark cake, so instead, I made the cake a luscious yellow. Yummy.

Thanks for stopping in, Friends. Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! Be safe out there!
Angie

No comments: