Monday, September 22, 2008

The last of Summer.

Well, Peeps. I think Autumn has officially hit the high desert. I have doubts about whether we will see any more really warm days. Thank Goodness. I am all into enjoying the cooler weather. And not sweating. Soon you will hear me whining about how cold I am. This is your warning!

This card is one that is hot off the presses. I will be sending on over to Nicole at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. Ya' all already know that I am on her design team and create "stuff" for her every month. (Some months in a more timely manner than others. ;o( ) However, this was a last attempt at holding onto summer. The patterned paper (swirls) is from American Crafts and the polka dots are from Prima. The image is ALL Prickley Pear.


However, I did a little trick on the leaves. I put two different thicknesses of pop dots under the leaf on the right. That way it looked like the leaf was curved a bit. I thought it was a fun little trick.

Okay, Peeps. It is just the beginning of the week. However, it has already been a long day at the Gem House! Hope the week gets more fun and easier. Of course, I hope you are having a great week out there in cyberspace! Check back again! Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! Love your popped up leaves!! :) TFS and you have a wonderful week too!!