Friday, September 19, 2008

Road Trip


It would be a great weekend to take a road trip. What is the weather like where you are? Are the leaves turning? Is it cooling off? I wish I could take a road trip. However, I have to work this weekend. Friday, Saturday AND Sunday nights. I am hoping to wedge some fun time in there though...to create and do some enjoyable projects. Maybe between darling daughter's soccer game and cleaning the toilets some time for fun can be found!
However, this is the deets on this project. This little page is out of a mini-journal/album I created several months ago for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team. Nicole, over at PPRS, (http://www.prickleypear.com/) has created some rockin' transparencies. (I used one of them for this page.) I distressed all the layers here and sewed (yep...as in SEWING MACHINE) the layers together. I am pretty sure that the patterned paper is from DCWV. I did use Ranger's Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy on this page too. It takes a long while to dry on smooth surfaces but it does work!
Okay, Peeps! Have a perfectly enjoyable weekend and make sure to get out there and do something fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Angie!! Love your distressed edges!! :)