Thursday, June 4, 2009

12x12 pages? What are those??

Well, it has really been a long, long time since I have done any 12x12 pages. But, my husband has bulletin board dividers around his desk at his office and instead of just handing over some family photos for him to pin up there...I did what any scrapbooker would do. I made him some pages!!! So here they are. I am thinking that when he gets tired of them, I can just add them to my scrapbook and make him some more.

These were take last fall. (yes, by me. And the trusty tripod.) I have used them on some other projects...but never a 12x12 layout. I punched all those circles for the tree using Nestabilities circle dies and an EK Success Whale of a Punch. The bird stamps are from Basic Grey "Lime Rickey" line and the letters from the word "tree" are Doodlebug letter stickers. The word family was printed out on my computer and I colored and shaded it with Prismacolor pencils.

I have been enjoying the start to my summer. I have done some scrapbooking (just look at the evidence above!!!) and it is truly amazing how much easier it is to do household chores when you aren't trying to schedule them between math, science and language arts! I have some projects to finish that are on my scrapbooking desk and am planning on completing a lot of new ones!!! So keep checking back for those! Have a great week!

No comments: