Monday, June 1, 2009

Holy Cow!


Well, Peeps. Looks like I took an extended vacation from this blog. I assure you, it was totally unintentional. I was trying to get my kiddos through the last weeks of school. We are done and have been for a few days. Whew. Now I am hoping to get a lot of projects finished and more started and completed this summer. So, rest assured, there will be more photos to come.
This photo is a window card and in the window, I adhered an ATC transparency from Prickley Pear Stamps. They have some fantastic NEW transparencies!! You really need to check them out. They are very versatile. I did some spot color on mine. I used Twinkling H2O's. Then after stamping the front of the card with Prickley Pear Rubber stamps, I adhered the transparency in the window!
The transparencies would be beautiful colored with Copics, Alcohol inks or Shimmerz. Hummm...maybe that is another project all together!
Anywho....hope you check back for more projects. I am tellin' ya'...my creative flow must have flown somewhere else, because I sure have had trouble finding it!!! Hopefully, it will come back soon, because I could sure use it. If you see my creativity around...could ya' send it back?
Hope you have a great start to your week! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: