Monday, June 29, 2009

More of my faves.


Here are a few last shots of one of my favorite current projects. This was such a fun and challenging project, that I think that is part of the reason I love it so much. I have other projects I like too...but this was my first real attempt at designing an album that had both chipboard and acrylic pages. I picked up this album at Creative Cuts and More. I also got the little tag and pocket with the window in it from there. It is a great way to add some variety and dimension to any album...as well as create a place to add extra photos or journaling.

Paper: Autumn Leaves, Stamps: Stampendous (flourish) and Gel-A-Tins (Trees), Prickley Pear (lino print on little library pocket)

I will be back soon with a little mini-mini album I just finished for my DH. It doesn't have all the photos in, because I will continue to add those over the summer. We still have some fun activities planned for our family, and plan to have photos from them to add to his album! Can't wait to see you back here soon! Thanks for stopping....

No comments: