Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guest designer call...

Well, Peeps...it's been a while! whew. I have no kiddos this week as they have been off camping (and eating hot dogs and marshmellows until they POP!) with Grandma and Grandpa. We have talked to them frequently and they don't really want to come back home. I, however, have been scrapping and reading and enjoying the quiet. That quiet will end this afternoon. Then later, I will be off to work. Teaching a class of 16 women how to do new techniques (spotlighting, ink resist and Glimmermist...all in one class and 2 1/2 hours) is exhausting. However, I will muster up the strength to pass on my stamping knowledge! Hee-hee.

Just wanted to tell you that Terry, over at Creative Cuts and More, is looking for a few good scrappers, rubber stampers, papercrafters and card makers to be guest designers. You can find all the info here. She is planning on choosing TWELVE designers. She is glorious to work with, so if you love to work with die cuts...hop on over there to check it out!

Okay. I am getting a really late start today, but am off to scrapbook a bit before my cute lil' kiddos return. Hope you have a great week!!!

No comments: