Monday, August 4, 2008

More Journal


Hi All! Hope you are having a knock-out beginning to your week! Here at the Gem House, we often are required to work on Saturday and Sunday (gasp!) so Monday is usually one of our "official" weekend days. Today sure has been the case. Running errands and doing household chores. I purchased a bottle of "Nice n Easy" # 110 the other day and used it on my own head this morning. All the while multi-tasking, of course. I also ate lunch and worked on laundry while that color was setting. I have to utilize my time so that I have more time to do the things I really want to ....like scrapbooking and crafting!
Well, here is another photo of that little journal I did for the Prickley Pear Design team. The litte page that is "tilting" on the right (kraft paper stamped with PPRS Lino block in Ranger Distress ink) slides into an envelope that I cut in half and used the Bind-It-All to punch the holes before putting it in the little journal. On the outside of the envelope I not only stamped, but I used one of those fabulous transparencies. However, the reason it doesn't look like the transparency from my previously posted project, is that I copied it in black and white on cardstock. It gave it that black-and-white/aged photo look.
Well, it is time for me to multi-task myself into doing something else...so please check back again and see what I have going on next! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: