Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Relax time.

Well, today starts a little vacation. My husband, who is on vacation this week, took the kiddos camping. They are going to meet some other family members and have some fun with them. However, that leaves several days at home for me. Alone. With "nothing" to do. Wahoo!!!! My husband asked me what I was going to do with "all" my time. Well, a few days is not like two weeks by myself...so I will have to manage. However, I do have some fun things planned. Okay...well, there is the usual "catch up on housework" and some things like that. I plan to catch up on some scrappin' projects too. I can't wait. Tonight though, I will be jettin' off to work for a while. But I am planning on making this quick, quick, quick, so I can go have a little fun before I have to head there!

So, in the photo I have posted, you see a layout for a small album I made as a gift for my brother. We live quite a ways apart. (Idaho and Minnesota) But I made a little album so he could add his own photos. This album is 6 inches by 12 inches. I used the Bind-It-All to add the binding so when the book opens, it is almost 12 x 12. The tree stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms. They have absolutely fabulous background stamps there!! This is absolutely one of my faves, too!!! I left the photo mats blank and added an envelope at the bottom. It was stamped with the background stamp also, but when you open it, there is a card for journaling. The righthand page is actually a 12x12 page folded in half. It opens to reveal more places to add photos. So after opening that up, that whole layout would measure approx. 12x18 inches. What a fun way to add extra space for photos, if I do say so myself!!

Okay, Peeps. Time for Momma Gem to have more fun at the Gem house!! Have a great evening!

No comments: