Friday, August 22, 2008

School time

Well, CyberPals, I am not posting a project today. This week has certainly been a whirlwind and not necessarily in a good way. Starting two kids in school. Teaching full days to two different grade levels and teaching three evenings this week at my evening job has left my poor brain in a pile of mush!

However, hope is at hand. Tomorrow, is SATURDAY!! I am still trying to get used to a new schedule that doesn't include much Mommy time. The first few days of school have been less than stellar at the Gem House. The kiddos and I are dragging ourselves into the new school year and kicking and screaming about leaving summer behind. (literally.) Yesterday, in fact, I threatened to enroll my kiddos in brick-and-mortar school. Three times during the day. Today, I am still searching for the reasons that we decided to school at home in the first place. However, there is always hope that in the next 177 days of schooling at home I will find those reasons again!

I plan to post a project over the weekend. If I even decide to get up tomorrow morning. Have a great weekend, Peeps!

No comments: