Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's my birthday...

And I will cry if I want to. But Peeps, I don't want to!!! I am having a fun birthday. Here at the Gem House we are trying something new. I am having an "Opposite Day". The kids get to choose what subjects they want to do in school, we are still in our pajamas (it will soon be noon!) and the kids are going to open my birthday presents for me. (They are plenty excited about that!!) We are going to have dessert first at my birthday supper too. (That will be chocolate chip cookies. Which is even opposite....since normally you celebrate with cake!)

I will be working on projects this afternoon...so posting will follow with what I have been doing! Have a great beginning to your last summer weekend!!! Be safe!

3 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Woohoo! Happy Birthday! Hope it was great. See you Sunday! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

I hope you had a happy birthday!
From Jenn (SCS - StampinAngelJenn)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day to you!!! :)