Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Flowery


Well, for this post, I have chosen a page from an album I did for my sweet daughter's birthday. I have since gotten photos put in the album, but not until after photographing it. So there are no photos placed in the album in this picture. It is, however, one of my favorite pages in the album. Sweet daughter likes it too!!! (Boy...she must have good taste, huh?? LOL!)


It's been fairly busy this week here at the Gem house. Family in town, doctor's appointments, work and of course, much needed relax time. Not much scrapbooking or card making going on, however. I have lost my mojo and can't seem to find it. I am going to have to keep looking, I guess!


I used my Whale of a Punch retro flower punch to punch all the flowers then arranged them around the mat. When I was ready to place the photos, I simply slid them under the flower petals after adding adhesive to the back of them. That way the flowers overlapped and created depth to the pages. The lime green tab with the window was cut from the Quikutz Silhouette. (very versatile!)

The cover of this album was created by folding a manila file folder. I covered it with patterned paper and on the inside of the cover and back cover are pockets to stick tags and cards in. It created a very fun album for my daughter to hold all her birthday memories.

No comments: