Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blow out!




This is a scrapbook layout I did for my son's mini-album. He loves it because he knows it is all about him and it is all HIS!
On the left page I used Jack + Abby Cupcakes by Else Flannigan for the background paper and then sanded off the top of the embossed images. The small rectangles of polka dot paper on both pages is from the Bo-Bunny Shabby Princess Collection. All the papers from that line are oh-so-cute!!
The ghosted photo I used for the right-hand page was created by printing my photo out on a sheet of cardstock using my laser printer. I then adhered a sheet of vellum over the top. I then added my embellishments over that.
The pages in this album are all different sizes and so added a lot of dimension to the book. It is a very fun way to scrapbook!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great layout and wonderful blog Angie!! Congrats on getting it going!! I've added you to the Prickley Pear girls!! :)

Melody Jamieson said...

Nice blog site-you are so creative. LOVE the scrapbook page! Look forward to seeing more fun stuff.

reagan said...

Congrats on your new blog! I will add your link to mine. Love the little album, so cute!
hugs,
Pam

Jeanie said...

Glad you have a blog again! I updates you on mine too!

Kim Ross said...

SWEET! I love your new blog!

Great project, BTW!