Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here it Goes!

Well, I am here. I have said I was going to do this for months. Okay...like over seven months. Things keep getting in the way. Work, kids, schooling my kids at home, scrapbooking. But here I am.

I don't know exactly how to explain what I anticipate this blog becoming because I don't have any pre-conceived notions about it. I want it to be a place to post some of my scrapping, cardmaking, artwork-type stuff. However, it might also be a place for me to post some of the other "stuff" going on in my life. Perhaps it will turn out to be a "brain dump" also.

I know there are some blogs out there that I really love and I love each of them for different reasons. Some of them because they have some great artwork/scrapping things going on. Some I love because of the personal nature of the blog. I have come to the conclusion that I don't have time to do a blog for my personal thoughts and one for my artwork...so it is going to have to be a combined thing. And here it is!

So, forward on! I will be posting semi-regularly. At least that is my heart's desire. However, life has a tendancy to rush on leaving me behind. I guess I will just roll with the punches. Thanks for visiting and hope you stop again soon!!

No comments: