Friday, July 25, 2008

Shabby.


Hi there Cyber-Friends! Greetings from the Gem house where I am slamming out a quick post before going with my fabulous hubby to another doctor's appointment. Sometimes our life seems to revolve around how many doctor's appointments we can fit into a week. I kid you not, between the end of January and the middle of March we had at least TWO every week. I guess that is what you get when you have a husband with a chronic illness. Anyway, I snuck in (using my stealth-ninja powers) and am going to make this post super fast!
This is another layout from the birthday album I did for my little sweetie. One thing that I have done with several of my mini-albums is to make the pages different sizes and shapes. This allows you to see parts of the previous (and future) pages when looking at a layout. I love the look of that! It gives it a shabby chic/altered book kind of feel. It's so fun to get to see some of what you looked at a few pages earlier, and also get a little peak of what is to come. Also, it is a bunch of fun to add envelopes and tags. That way you can journal or stick in a little photo or have pockets to put other fun memorabilia too!
Hope you enjoy today's tidbit! Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: